Google Sketchup House

The first thing that we had to do before creating over house on Google Sketchup was finding a house on a website that the teacher but on Google Classroom. they second thing that we looked at was the the floor plan of the house to make it look exactly like the picture of the house that we found. the third step in creating the house on Google Sketchup was making the base of the house on google Sketchup. the fourth step in creating the house on Google Sketchup was pulling up the base of the house. then after doing that you add the porch, pillars windows and so much more.  the last step that was extra was that I added a garage to my house.



 
here is a picture of what my house that I found on the on website. the reason that I choose this house was because it was easy to make and it was small and it did not have  a lot of things on the outside of the house. 
the picture on the right is apart of the of the floor plan of my house that I choose. 

side of my house from the web. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Words

Happier Music Video