Lion/Otter/Golden Retriever/Beaver

Image result for otter


Otter 

I am an Otter I am a very social Creature I love being around people, being popular and influencing/Motivating other people, I can sometimes become hurt when others do not like me for who I am, I have lots of great friends but not deep relationships, and sometimes I like to goof off and have fun, I also have a problem with messy rooms.

Work 

I Will say as an otter I like to get things done quickly but sometimes I like to take my time when I comes to some things and I do things well all the time so I do have to say that these to things are not like me. 

Strength 

for my strength I am a people person, I am open, and I am positive 

Weakness 

talks to much, and too permissive 


Limitation 


Remembering  past commitments, flow through with discipline 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Sketchup House

10 Words

Happier Music Video