logo Project



















The Project

The first step in making this project is to sketch out your logo designs on paper to see how they look then once you are done sketching your ideas down you can then put it in Adobe illustrator and see how it would look. Then the next step in making you logo is to try and use different shapes such as stars, circles, and squares. then when you are done with that you needed to see what it would look like on everyday items such as on a store window, a t-shirt, a truck, or even an iPhone. 

Sketches 

when you are working on the sketches before adobe illustrator you will want to make sure that you make more than one sketch on you paper that way you have more than one thought for you logo design. Because the key to logo design is not you have one idea for your logo and then you are done. 


What I did 

what I did for this project is first make sketches and then I was done with that I showed the teacher and then I got to put my ideas in two adobe illustrator and then made more ideas in adobe illustrator. I used black and white at first then I made my letters in color but the background stayed black 

Next time 

I would not do anything next time because I like the way I did things.


How It Turned out 

I think that this project turned out fine because of the final choose of picking a star for my logo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Sketchup House

10 Words

Happier Music Video