Happier Music Video

What was the of Scope of the Project? 

the scope of the involved google hangouts where we planned what days worked and what days we were not able to work.

What was the Assignment?

the assignment was to make a music video with school appropriate lyrics that also had to be approved by the teacher. 

What was your Process ( pre-production, ideas, concepts, storyboards, production, the creation, post production, editing etc.) 

My process for the music video was using google hangouts with the group and the actors 

What did you learn along the way?

what I learned along the way is that making a music video is not easy in any way shape for form. but I did learn that making a music video is fun and exciting.

What would You do differently and why?

some things that I would change is the fact that sometimes the group did not communicate very well. 

What would you do the same and why?


I have no idea what I would do the same

What Experiences will you draw from to enhance your next project? 

one experience that I can draw from is the fact that in the end I think that we did a good job wrapping up the music video assignment.

General thoughts and Conclusions.

My general thoughts is that we hit a couple of rough patches when it came to communicating but overall we did good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Sketchup House

10 Words