Typography Terms



What is the Project

This Project is where I had to Create my name using Typography on Adobe illustrator which was pretty cool if you tell me. when I had to add the different parts of my name such as the Cross bar, the counter, the ascender and the shoulder. 







What I learned 

some things that I have learned while doing this project is that some parts are really hard while other are pretty easy to do. such as typing your name and etc. 


How I did it 

I did it using Adobe illustrator on a apple computer. I also did it using a template that my teacher had provided for me and all the other students. 


Next Time 

I do not think I would do anything different because I liked the way I did it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Sketchup House

10 Words

Happier Music Video