Who are you?



Famous People Who have A ESTJ Personality Type 

- Lyndon B. Johnson 
- James Monroe 
-  Andrew Jackson 
- William Henry Harrison 
- Grover Cleveland 
- Carrie Nation 
- Elliot Ness 
- John D. Rockefeller 
- Bette Davis 
- Robert A Taft 
- Sam Walton 
- Rev. Billy Graham 
- Pat summit 
- George W. Bush


My Personality Type 


My personality type is ESTJ which stands for (Extravert Sensing Thinking Judging) I also like organizing this so they are in perfect order. 


How my Personality Type Describes me 


My personality Type describes because I like to have things organized because without things organized it drives me crazy sometimes. 

Does My Personality Type Describe me 

I do not know if my personality describe me but I do know that I like things organized because without things organized it is really annoying. 


Why Does My Personality Represent Me 


Not only I am I organized but I like to use my time as practical as possible because if you waste time on things that are not effective then you will never get things done. 

Why people have misunderstood me 

I do not really know if people thought of my personality before because it is not some thing that people think about a lot. and my personality type is not something I think about a lot either. 

Would I respect others Personality Types 

yes I would respect the other the personality type because everyone should be respect for who they are and not by what they do.


What I have learned During this Project 

Some things that I have learned during this project is that some president have the same personality type as me another thing that I have also learned during this that personality also states that I look for rules to follow and I really knew this about me but I like things to be organized because if they are not then it is harder to find. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Sketchup House

10 Words

Happier Music Video